314 Oz Lotto
How do I play Oz Lotto?
1. The first step to playing Oz Lotto is deciding if you want to play a QuickPick or a Marked Entry.
- A QuickPick is the easiest way to play, where the number of games you play is fixed and your numbers are randomly generated for you.
- A Marked entry lets you choose how many games you would like to play, plus you can select the numbers that are meaningful to you, and even save them as a Favourite for next time. You can play up to 18 games by marking a coupon in-store, or up to 50 games when creating your own entry online.
2. Once you've decided which way to play, you can add more to your Oz Lotto entry for more chances to win!
- A System entry allows you to pick more numbers from the barrel of 1-45. You can pick from 8 to 20 numbers, giving you more chances to win multiple prize divisions. Learn more about System entries.
- A Pick entry guarantees you either 1 or 2 winning numbers. Learn more about Pick entries.
3. You can also choose how long you want to play for.
- If you're planning a holiday or won't be able to make it to your local store, you can purchase an entry into an Advance draw, or play your entry across multiple draws with a Multi-Week entry.
- If you play online you can subscribe to automatically play into every draw or when the Oz Lotto jackpot reaches a certain amount.